Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Doesn't Belong

  I love these shoes. However, they make my feet hurt- a lot. These were taken for the assignment "Doesn't Belong." Although it's pretty obvious where the assignment and pictures relate, I will explain. They are pretty, "dress" shoes and they are in the mud and water. These pretty shoes don't belong in the gunk.

 I've taken pictures of my flip flops in mud, but never this type of shoe. I kept striving to get a different position. This photo is what you would expect from someone who is taking a picture of their shoes. Although it's a plain photo, I think it gets the point across.
Shutter Speed 1/160
Aperture f5.6
ISO 200

I love these bottom two photos.  I love the closeness of this photo. It's like you are right in front of the shoes too. This picture would probably be better if there were more mud on the foot closest to the camera. Otherwise, I love this shot.
Shutter Speed 1/160
Aperture f5.6
ISO 200


I love this shot, too. There isn't any specific reason I turned this black and white, the colors were good. Now looking at the photo, I am happy I turned it black and white, because I think it adds emphasis to the lines. There is good contrast between the sharp jagged likes of the rocks and the soft lines of the shoe. I like the bow with the rocks and water. I wouldn't change anything about this shot, except for maybe more mud on my foot.

Shutter Speed 1/160
Aperture f5.6
ISO 200

1 comment:

  1. wow!! i really like the first and the last one, those are my favs. those are really good.!!

    ReplyDelete