Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Juxtaposition

So, some of you may not know what juxtaposition is. Well, it's something unusual. It's something you wouldn't expect to see, or you don't see every day. I chose Easter eggs in the snow, because Easter is a big symbol of spring. I can't remember an Easter when I had to hunt eggs in the snow!

 I like this picture, because it add variety to the group of pictures I took. I had the egg open, because I think it adds just a little bit more. There shouldn't be candy in snow. I hate how you can see me in the reflection of the egg. I tried to clone it out in photoshop, but the apparently I have a few different shades of dark blue. It ended up looking funny, so I just tried to darken it as much as possible.

I love this picture for many reasons. The first being- I like the snow on the egg. The second being- I love the composition. I like how it fallows rule of thirds, and how you can see the other eggs in the background. I think this picture tells a better story than the one above it. Again, you can see me, but you have to look harder!


This is just a different shot of the open egg. I like it because you can see the other eggs in the background. You can't see me as well in this shot, which is nice. I like how in this picture you can tell the snow is snow. Overall, I think I had a great shoot.

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the bottom one-open egg, shallow depth of field-good color and exposure.

    ReplyDelete