Friday, June 7, 2013

Best of 2013

 Best of 2013

I love this picture. I like the little frozen drops at the ends of each thingy. I also like the contrast between the bright red and the quieter green and gray. I think it has a nice composition.
I love the story behind this picture. I like how it shows the terrible spring we had this year. I also love the composition and the eggs in the background. It was hard for me to decide between this photo and the photo with the closed egg. But I think the candy adds to the photo.

This is my favorite photo of the whole semester. I like the lighting. I love the flower. I love the colors. I really wouldn't change anything. I like the focus. I like that the leaf is in focus and the plant is not. When the plant was in focus it looked... odd. I love this picture!


This is my second favorite photo of the whole semester. I love the story behind this picture. It's the first self portrait I'm actually proud of. I love the reflection. I think my photoshop skills are improving, since I thought this was one of the easiest projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment