Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cold

This is my favorite picture from the shoot. The others don't really compare. I took a lot of photos of the curly, string things, but only two of the lonely dead corn. And I like the two the best. This one has better focus than the other picture. I wish the grass, or whatever, in the center at the bottom was gone. When I tried to photoshop it out, the colors got all jumbled and weird. I like how you can see the snow falling in the background.
Shutter Speed 1/125
Aperture f5.0
ISO 100


This is a curly thing. They are from our raspberry bush, and the only thing that I found interesting at the time of the shoot. I don't like very many of the photos of the curly things, because they are boring and cluttered. 
Shutter Speed 1/125
Aperture f5.0
ISO 100


I like this photo, because of the snow on the top of the leaf. I tried to crop it all different ways, but it ended up just looking funny. Over all, I didn't have a very good shoot, and it shows :(
Shutter Speed 1/125
Aperture f5.0
ISO 100

No comments:

Post a Comment