Friday, January 25, 2013

Open Theme #1

My mom bought a bouquet, and I haven't touched my camera in ages. What better way to start warming up... 
This picture is one of the more unique ones of the shoot. I like it because of the foreground and background out of focus. I don't love any of these pictures, but I'm not sure how I would change them. This one I wish the little petals above the main flower where out of focus. It does have repeating lines and the green in the center is repeated all over.

Shutter Speed 1/160
Aperture f5.6
ISO 800

I like this picture because of  color. All of the flowers were dyed yellow, blue, purple. This picture isn't very interesting, but I still like it. All of these photos were captured with my long lens. I like them all more, because I'm just starting to use it. Composition wise, it's not great. It doesn't really fallow rule of thirds, but there are repeating colors. 

Shutter Speed 1/160
Aperture f5.6
ISO 800
This is probably one of my favorites from the shoot. I cropped it really tight to the flower (before you could see the orange flower). This might sound odd, but I like the softness of the photo. It's a very calm, pale blue and yellow, picture. I left the orange in to spice it up a bit, so that the whole picture wasn't blue and yellow.  I like the lines of the petals, too.

Shutter Speed 1/100
Aperture f5.6
ISO 800


No comments:

Post a Comment