Monday, January 28, 2013

Favorites from Around the Web: 2012

I like this picture because I've tried to take star trails and I know how difficult it is. You have to have the aperture just right. I also like the sunrise or sunset in the corner. The satellite things add to the starry affect.
-Jim Goldstein


I like this picture, because of the different textures. The rock is very hard and gritted while the lake/river is smooth. 
-Chris Moore
 I like this picture, because it was actually taken at night with a five minute shutter speed. I like the difference between the soft sky and thorny oak.
-Chris Moore
 I like this picture, because of the storm in the corner, I had to search the picture to find it.
-Craig Ferguson
 I like this picture, because it looks like we would find it here but really it is from Scotland.
-Richard Murphy

 I love this picture, the colors are amazing. I like how the sky and the green contrast, but the lines of the mountain are very soft.
-Alex Filatov
 I like the colors and  the soft water. I also like the moon up in the corner. -Alex Filatov
I like this picture, because of the symmetry. I like the harsh black and white, too. -Michael Toye
  I love the colors in this  picture too. I've never seen a picture like this and that is why I like it.
-Robin Black Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment