Thursday, February 21, 2013

Winter Light

Morning Light 

I can't figure out how to get this paragraph below the photo- I think did something weird...
This is my favorite morning picture. I didn't like it at first, it was very dull and the colors were washed out, but then I darkened it with levels. I love it. I like the colors and the repeated twigs with different shades of brown. It fallows rules of thirds and repeated stuff. 
Shutter Speed 1/125
Aperture f5.6
ISO 400












Mid Day Light

I love this picture. It fallows rule of thirds and I like the colors. The red repeats. I like how there are ice droplets on the end of the branch. I really like the flakes of ice/snow that are on the end also. I like how the brightest part of the photo is on the main subject, so it brings your eye there. This was taken on an overcast day, so I was worried about the blue, but it never showed up. 

Shutter Speed 1/150
Aperture f5.0
ISO 400







Night Light
So, this was one of my better night (late day) photos. I took them at about six o'clock, which I thought was going to be early enough. Nope, since it was an overcast everything turned this dark blue color. All of my pictures turned out horrendously. This one got choppy and gross looking when I made it brighter. So, in the end, it turned out to be  a low key photo.

Shutter Speed 1/30
Aperture f6.3
ISO 800

No comments:

Post a Comment