Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Three Edits

Re-Edits

Original
Edited

As you can see I cloned out the shed and parts of the tree in the background. Turning it into a black and white picture was probably in my best interest, since I forgot to adjust the lighting and color before I cloned- the cloned area looked odd. I wish this photo had better focus. It looks a little fuzzy in some spots. I left the dark spot in the corner to add interest.

Original
Edit
I had a better version of this picture, but I sadly saved over it. For this photo, I boosted the magenta color. Before the colors were slightly washed out. I like the extreme colors- blue and purple. I also messed with the levels, made it darker and lighter. I moved the contrast up so the difference between the frost and the outside is better.

Original
Edit
I did some minor adjusting to this picture compared to the cloned one. I cropped it so the focus is in rule of thirds. I brightened the shadows and darkened the highlights, or however that goes. I adjusted the contrast, and was about to make it into a black and white picture. But, I love the stripe of color in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment