Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winter Texture

 This is my favorite picture from the shoot. I love the deep colors. The yucky drops of frozen water don't add very much, but the frost does. I like how there are things in the background so that the picture isn't very boring. But, above all I like the colors.
Shutter Speed 1/50
Aperture f6.3
ISO 200
This photo isn't exactly winter texture, but I like it. However, I do hate the house in the background. I wish it showed more of the sunrise, then the house. The repeated pink is my favorite thing in the photograph. I tried this picture from a different angle and it turned out horribly- this one is the best.
Shutter Speed 1/50
Aperture f6.3
ISO 1600

 I like the colors in this picture. I like all the shades of blue, and then the contrasting yellow. I also like how the outside is smooth while the frost is choppy and ridged.
The thing that bothers me about this picture is the patch of frost in the lower right corner. When I tried to crop it out, the picture looked funny- so I just left it.
Shutter Speed 1/50
Aperture f6.3
ISO 800

1 comment: