Thursday, March 21, 2013

Animal Morph

This animal morph turned out way better than last year's. You can look at last years on my other blog and compare. This one wins. This is my brother's dog Murphy. He is an ugly, mean, old thing that we adopted from the Black River Falls Humane Society. When he got him, he was even more mean and his teeth where bad, so my mom took him to the vet. The vet said that not only were the going to remove his teeth, they had to remove one eye as well. He is really old, and the Humane Society said to put him down as well, but when my mom called the vet they were half way through surgery and she would of had to pay all the cost anyways. So, here he is. You can't really tell he only has one eye, because his hair is so shaggy. The kids that live by us thought that he was nice, but they soon learn the opposite. He doesn't bite (often/hard), but he has a mean bark. He only has one or two teeth left, so sometimes we call him scragle tooth.

My eye on the right is a little off, because when I left it straight it looked even more unnatural. I made a few different mouth poses, but this is my favorite- I think it fits him.

No comments:

Post a Comment